CalCup Races 2016
Some important changes to CalCup for 2016: Please note that CalCup races are run by the Berkeley Yacht Club. Courtesy of the BYC, we also have a new electronic sign-up and payment system.
CalCup Junior Program
CalCup is fully commited to helping develop the next generation of windsurf racing champions. Juniors are always welcome at CalCup race dates, and there are frequently targeted clinics specially for juniors.
Team Berkeley Windsurf (TBW) runs races on CalCup race dates and runs a comprehensive program for getting juniors into windsurfing and racing. Please see the TBW web site for more details on this awesome program:
CalCup is also a partner with the St. Francis Yacht Club junior development program:
St. Francis Yacht Club Junior Windsurfing Program
CalCup Perpetual Trophies
CalCup Perpetual Trophies are awarded at the end of each racing season to the top finishers in each racing division, and also in several categories voted on by all CalCup participants.
Click here to see a list of all past CalCup Trophy winners.
- Welcome to the 2016 racing season!
- Brand new Sailing Instructions for Calcup including new courses have been posted. Check them out here.
- Attention Slalom Racers! The Crissy Field Slalom Series (CFSS) is back in 2016 with 4 races on Saturdays and Sundays to be held at Crissy Field, on Saturday May 28, Sunday June 12, Sunday July 17, and Saturday August 27. We need your support and interest in order to make this happen. Please see details here.
- The St. Francis Yacht Club is also offering Slalom racing again this year! Downwind slalom racing to be held at the St. Francis Yacht Club in lieu of the normal course racing on the following Friday nights: May 20, June 3, July 8 & August 26. There is also a special one day Slalom race being held on Saturday July 9. Sign up here.
- Looking for the 2015 (or older) results? Check out the Results Archive area.
- Want to try racing, but aren't sure you'll like it? Don't want to purchase a bunch of gear you're not sure you'll use? The CalCup lending library program is for you! You tell us you're ready to race, and we'll deliver race gear for you to try to the next CalCup race! Contact any of us using the links below in the "Contact Info" area of this page...
- How do I get a number for my sail?? Register your own unique number with US
Then order your new number stickers here: diylettering.com
out the free CalCup Classifieds and target the racer community with your ads!