September 14, 2019 CalCup Location is Berkeley
- 1:15 pm-
Skipper's meeting at the Berkeley Yacht Club
- 2:00 pm-
First possible start in the Berkeley Circle
- Since the tide will be dropping under 3 feet about 4:30 we will launch from Berkeley Yacht Club.
- Sharon is preparing hors doeuvres for after the race and the club has given approval to meet after the race in the lounge for an after race party.
- Those of you who have trophies please bring them.
- Please share your recommendation with Weyman for Most Improved and Most Inspirational.
- Race Committee will be anchored North of the break in the Berkeley Pier.
Registration Web Site
To Berkeley on Interstate 80, and take the University Avenue exit. Follow the signs for the marina -- (University Avenue heading west toward the bay...). Drive past the Sea Breeze Market on your left and stay in the left lane. Bear left when you get to the "Y" intersection. A few hundred feet down the road turn left into the gravel parking lot.